New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well it seems that many differnt chapters are getting together and meeting up a lot lately. tell me what yall think about this, maybe some time after christmas we should try and meet up with florida neco if they wanted to. maybe some time in jan or feb :shrug: i know this is a long time for this but, its just an idea...

G

·
we had a cabin meet involving tidewater ;)

The only reason I havent started anything for December is because im sure everyone doesnt have a ton of money right now due to the holidays approaching and all. I would like to do something with Florida Neco sometime in January or February, but I dont want to be the only one making a trip down there.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dude you totally wouldnt be the only one making the trip down there, i would deffinatly be going if we decided to do this.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Adam and I are already almost to Florida anyways. We should do it 4 sho'!

·
Registered
271 Posts
why not make it a couple surrounding chapters. like a SouthEast Neco meet?

By the way, I got all the deposit back and everything from the cabin people who were SUPER nice. I highly recommend avenair cabins if anyone wants to go to the North GA Mountains

it would be cool to see everyone again. I think we still owe tidewater a drive up there though

·
Registered
713 Posts
I'll come as long as it's after the new year, like George is proposing. I'm from NC, but I'm up for a drive...

Z (jason)

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well who ever wants to come along is cool but i propose this to take place in florida......

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Originally posted by: frgprncss914
I think we still owe tidewater a drive up there though

yep...when the time is right for everyone we'll come up with somethin...i know i got space at my place to stay..pool table...65" wide screen.....and a big fridge....everyone/anyone is always welcomed

·
Registered
314 Posts
yeah I have a complete spare bedrooem.

You just have to put up with my dog!!!

Eric

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you talking about the pic with the very small shirt?? haha

·
Registered
713 Posts
Who has a picture of me....I wanna see...show me...I DEMAND IT.....wait, could it be that you're talking about the other Jason..hmmm...I'll go ponder this over a few more :beer:'s.

Z (jason)

·
Registered
314 Posts
OMG I have not seen that before that is some funny stuff.

I am hoping that you were really drunk or something Jason.....

Eric

·
Registered
713 Posts
Nope, that's definately not me....my boobs are bigger, and my gut sticks out a little further....and I don't have tatoo's....and my last name is.....wait, that has nothing to do with this...

Z (jason)

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
i wasn't quite drunk....i'm just weird..and i wanted to see how the shirt would fit....

and before someone says it....NO i am not a homosexual...i like girls....

edit:...i just wanted to add that george...i hate you :tongue:.....and that is definitely not a good picture of me minus the fact that i'm wearing a skin tight shirt....

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
dude, when mark showed me that pic i bout fell on the floor laughing. it was soo funny.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts