New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys...are we going to do Secret Santas at the next meet? Or more like a white elephant gift exchange sort of thing....
If so, what are the "guidelines" for the item?

Let's get this underway if we're going to do it!

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
if we do secret santa, we'll need a DEFINATE list of people that WILL come and a third party to put names in a hat and designate etc and not disclose information

a gift exchange would work well if peeps are up for it

G

·
My vote is for white elephant since I don't know people that well since I am a newbie, and it is really fun to see what some people come up with for white elephants...

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
where you wrap a gift and you bring it and you put all of them in a pile and then you draw a number from a hat or whatever and then each person takes a present when their number comes up...the catch is that if you want something that somebody else already picked, then you can steal it from them. we played it at our work christmas party, and we could only steal twice, but we could steal as many time as we wanted if we're going to do white elephant....

BUT, the thing is...are we doing only cougar parts, or what?

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: Rylee44
I say bring whatever. Cougar owners can steal the parts from non-cougar owners :)
yeah, and its unfair cuz whoever gets the highest number will get the best cougar part there :p if ya bring whatever, there can be some pretty cool gifts that many people will want and others not want so it'll be a lil more fun, definately need to decide a $ amount that we can spend in advance tho so they are all equal

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: ZUM
Will there be ratings on the gifts as well? Or will people get embarrased?:flushed:
i say nething goes!!! :p makes it more fun and exciting

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
one question, can any of them be crappy gifts? because I know that at the last white elephant exchange I was at, the gifts were at least things that the people would want and would actually have a use for. so....?

G

·
hey, how about everybody put 10 dollars in an envelope and put it in a big hat and everybody draw an envelope?

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: Sharkie17
hey, how about everybody put 10 dollars in an envelope and put it in a big hat and everybody draw an envelope?
better yet, how bout everyone bring a roll of quarters that we open and dump in a hat and we take turns drawing one coin until the hat is empty

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.