New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay heres the deal, my seat where you grab to move the seats forward the cloth is coming apart from it, this problem has been a problem since i got the car from my dad.. anyways i was wonderin how i can go about fixing it, the tucking it back under thing is ofically t'd me off. of ya and near my door handles i also have some stains "dripping" like stains, ive tried everything to get rid of it w/ very very very little success, oh ya it also goes down the handle where the cougar head is, short of painting it any other recomendations, and if i do have to paint it, what color could i get to kind match the rest of the car.. interior is black and charcol, sport pkg maybe???

-al

edit :inline

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
My seat is doing the same thing as yours, i still have not fixed it but i hope to have it fixed in about a week
if i do fix it ill send you a message right away.
The dripping on your handle you may be able to get interior paint from your ford dealer, i know i got some for the arm rest in my moms old focus.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by: brade07
My seat is doing the same thing as yours, i still have not fixed it but i hope to have it fixed in about a week
if i do fix it ill send you a message right away.
The dripping on your handle you may be able to get interior paint from your ford dealer, i know i got some for the arm rest in my moms old focus.
that should cost a pretty penny.. i was even considerin painitng it silver and then maybe, i really mean maybe paint the vents, the things that twirkl around the same color, to bad that chrome paint stuff dont last very long meaning lookin like :puke: in a few weeks, or so i hear!?!?!

-al

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so i guess its safe to assume that the cushion problem can not be fixed...?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by: 99LazerRedMD
My seats have the same problem & I am thinking the only way would be to get them re upholstered.:shrug:
ya i was afraid of that, i guess ill just stick with the tucking back under the handle, oh well i tried

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.