New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
did you try doing a search for this topic...there have been lots of talk about these and where to get them...

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
its cheaper if you just rework your stock brackets plus you can keep your power seat...

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Originally posted by: 01blkcat
Originally posted by: mcon99
its cheaper if you just rework your stock brackets plus you can keep your power seat...
I was just about to mention the same thing - this is the cheapest way to go.
Doesn't that kinda defeat the purpose of having a lightweight racing seat? Unless they're looking for looks more than weight i guess it doesn't matter.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Originally posted by: Pyro81
Originally posted by: 01blkcat
Originally posted by: mcon99
I was just about to mention the same thing - this is the cheapest way to go.
Doesn't that kinda defeat the purpose of having a lightweight racing seat? Unless they're looking for looks more than weight i guess it doesn't matter.
most people are going for lokks considering our car arent going to be winning anyraces anytime soon......

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
some of us plan on winning some races....

and if you still want the weight then just take the motors out of the stock brackets.... weight issue solved.... bracket issue solved.... and cheap as hell :)

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the brackets themselves are way to high for the seat how can i lower it. it needs to be at least 1 to 2 inches lower??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts