New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Uh dude... this is a REPOST, there's a link to the same commercial about 4 threads down. i would think you would've noticed it since YOU posted that one too!!!!! This is a first... a repost by the same person in the same day. :rolleyes:

:banhim:

·
Registered
884 Posts
Originally posted by: ignernt
Uh dude... this is a REPOST, there's a link to the same commercial about 4 threads down. i would think you would've noticed it since YOU posted that one too!!!!! This is a first... a repost by the same person in the same day. :rolleyes:

:banhim:
Wow, you get my award for the dumbest was to make an ass out of yourself :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The guys in the video section complained and said it should be put in here........soo people need to stop complaining.:banghead:

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Soo you need to start looking for your own posts... the person that said it belongs in here very obviously moved it here already. :biggrin:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea i know because the guys in video was like it needs to be put in garage talk soo i did.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Matthew created this thread in vids/pics and I moved it to Garage Talk, only to realize that he had already made another thread about in Garage Talk... And once its there I cant do anything about it...

so anyway its not his fault... :cool:

·
Registered
656 Posts
Soo you need to start looking for your own posts... the person that said it belongs in here very obviously moved it here already. :biggrin:

Wow, you guys make such a huge, huge deal out of something that's so minor.

·
Registered
227 Posts
All I have to say is that you dont stand much of a chance surving a wreck with a VW rabbit belted down or bolted down. Did that take a breathelizer???? Look kinda drunk to me, gotta to be drive one of those ugly things,

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
Originally posted by: Housecat

Wow, you guys make such a huge, huge deal out of something that's so minor.
For real. Stop the drama.

That' commercial was crazy though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts