New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
Arizona Dyno Chip is now offering a group buy on the new release of the Xcalibrator 2. The unit is awesome. The specs seem endless. See below or visit link:

SCT Xcalibrator 2 spec Link

" [color:"blue"] [/color] The XCalibrator 2 is a very advanced version of our existing XCalibrator flash tool. To meet customer’s requests and to include advanced technology, we have added more features to the XCalibrator 2 than any other flash tool on the market. It is the only USB-based tool on the market, which will simplify customer use and save costs from “proprietary” cables that all other currently available flash tools on the market require for updating or reprogramming. Just as the original XCalibrator, the XCalibrator 2 can be programmed to work on any ODB-II equipped Ford vehicle from 1994-2005.
The XCalibrator 2 has both end user adjustment and high speed data logging capability. Using the keypad, you can make changes to your timing, fueling, fuel injector size, and dozens of other parameters. You can also monitor and data log all critical parameters by both connecting the XCalibrator 2 to your PC and using the SCT Live Link software, or by using the built-in LCD display.

The XCalibrator 2 also allows 2 analog inputs when data logging (such as Wideband O2s). Also, because everyone should know what those Check engine lights mean, the XCalibrator 2 allows you to read and understand these codes the minute they appear so you can get back to enjoying your favorite vehicle."

We have the best reputaion as the place for Contour and Cougar tuning

Here is the pricing breakdown:

any combination of programming will count towards the group buy quantity. This is not some stock generic program. We custom tune your program to your application and modifications.

5-10 units with cord
Custom 2.5 auto or manual program with Xcalibrator 2 $375
Custom 2.5-3.0L swap for manual or auto with Xcal. 2 $425

Prices include Xcalibrator 2 unit, cord, shipping and custom ADC tune!!

Thanks
Shawn
Arizona Dyno Chip

·
Super Moderator
22,396 Posts
clicked link-> file not found

I all ready ordered a chip but Im curious about this. Would this eliminate the need for a chip? or work better with a chip to be able to fine tune w/o having to send the chip back for a reflash.....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by: jaged
clicked link-> file not found

I all ready ordered a chip but Im curious about this. Would this eliminate the need for a chip? or work better with a chip to be able to fine tune w/o having to send the chip back for a reflash.....

This is an option instead of using a chip however you can not change programs on the fly like you can with a chip. I love the unit. I like how you do not have to take out your car computer to load the program. You also have the ability to fine tune the program and make changes on your own. The Xcalibrator 2 also works as a code scanner and can clear codes. This is a time one time only group buy. These prices are only valid on this group buy.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
wonder if this group buy is still valid..its hella old. but that price is a good one

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
How much if I already have the Xcal2 and simply want a reflash with the ADC programming? 2.5L MTX

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
I'd be interested if this is still going to go on [it has been 6 months, someone may want to drop ADC a line to get an update]

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Im in too Its christmas right now So I dont know if this is still going on but I would like one and i got the cash now so where can i send the money.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
whiteboy477 said:
Im in too Its christmas right now So I dont know if this is still going on but I would like one and i got the cash now so where can i send the money.
join in over on CEG...happening within the next month.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.