New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone change their screen wash norsel that are on the front bonnet to a silver norsel with lights on??? if you do, how do you connect the wiring to get it light up........ppppppppllllllllleeeeaaaaaassssseeeeeeee:stupid:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
not sure why you would want to but each to there own!:shrug:
just tap straight into your headlight or sidelight wires if you want them on whenevr your lights are on.or if you want them too switch on and off independantly then take a feed off the positive of your battery to a switch on your dash , take that from the switch to the power wire for your light's then earth them!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks mademale007.... I'll try and fix it without blowing up the whole car... by the way I like your lights on the cat...

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
neon screen wash nozzles.Why?

When it's anything to do with windows

Rain-X or Rain Wizard rain repellent Rain Wizard

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do yourself a favour mate, and put an inline fuse holder on the line from the super dooper neons at the same rting as the light wire your attaching or preferably a bit lower. It probably wont say so in the instructions but go with the old addage that water and electricity make Arkangel a sad chappy.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers guys.. for all the encouragement... I'll make sure my life insurance cover for electricity shock..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts