New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, ive been thinking of doing a 4 screen setup. i know i want one 7", two 6", and one 10" screens. Ive been asking and looking around 2 see whats out there. Ive been looking at clarion,alpine, and SAVV. it has 2 be with TFT quality. any1 got any really big time hookups?? if so lemme know. what u think i should do people?!?!
open suggestions are VERY VERY WELCOME!!

·
Registered
713 Posts
I don't know about what kinds to get, but you did say that Open suggestions were welcom so here we go.
Now this is what I had in my mind when I decided that I wanted to get screens one day.

Just for the front.....get three 7" screens and one 12.5" screen.

Two of the 7"ers will go in the visors....traditional of course.....one in the center console area (either by flip up, or replacement of CD player)...and the 12.5"er will go in from of the passenger (look at attatched pic). It would slide out, and flip up, then slide down to center in front of the passenger (I haven't measured to see if there was enough room yet)...

And of course my ultimate plan was to integrate a 7" screen in the steering wheel that was touch screen and controled parts of the car...such as stereo, climate control....etc...but I'll probably never do that one...besides I think someone already did it (in a cougar)..or something close to it.

Anyway, those are what I want to do, and what I think would look good.

Z (jason)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts