New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be meeting at Scottsdale pavillions this week, please add your name so i know what to plan!

Show your support cougars and contours alike!
We can reserve spots and be all toghther, i will bring digital camera, and we can arrange to do mods in advance too!

Daniel , my man i wanna do some angel eyes!

Josh

·
Registered
710 Posts
Sounds like fun Josh but saturday is on 11/15. No biggie! I will definitely be there and I'll be sporting my new cat-back exhaust. Daniel, welcome to Team NECO and I hope that you can make it out on Saturday. Josh will be there early to pick spots for at least the three of us. If anyone else wishes to go please respond soon so that we can get a precise number of spaces needed to keep the team together. PM myself or PhoenixCougar if there are any questions.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Like I told Josh..... I'll try and make ti out there for this but I have some stupid parade thing to do and I dont know what time Its done. Hope I can make it.

·
Registered
710 Posts
IT REALLY DOESN'T KICK OFF UNTIL ABOUT 6-7 PM SO YOU SHOULD HAVE TIME TO MAKE IT. I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU CAN THAT WAY WE CAN ALL FIGURE OUT WHERE WE CAN GET TOGETHER FOR MOD MEETS AND WHAT NOT.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bird , Jason, Daniel and others, I have decided not to come back on this forum, so if you wish to get a hold of me, send me a instant message at phoenixcougar @ aol or , you can email me [email protected], or call me!

It was a pleasure being here and meeting you, and it won`t stop becuase i do not frequent these boards!

Josh

1 - 5 of 5 Posts