New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, the interest wasn't too overwhelming for this event but I'll try to put it on anyways...

The meeting place/checkpoint/afterparty would be at: Marina Bay in Quincy, MA. (Flyfasts place)

The tentative date would be January 10th

The scavenger hunt will be kept mostly secret. (I don't want to ruin the suprise or give anyone an advantage...) I can say that there will be a list of items or stunts to do. Each item or stunt will have a point value. (You can not do an item or stunt twice.) As soon as your team accomplishes a set # of items on the scavenger hunt list, you can head back to the checkpoint or continue on to try to make more points. There is also points awarded for the position that you arrive back to the check point. (I don't mean missionary or 69 either!) For example, the first car back out of ten cars would recieve ten points, the last car will recieve one point.) The winning team gets an official Mass/Conn trophy!

Finally, there will be an after party! I would be interested in getting a keg for this. Everyone would bring a pot luck dinner item. There aren't many chances to get together as a group in the winter. This would be a great excuse! It gives everyone over a month to get the time off from work too... Hope to see you there!

PLEASE POST IF YOU CAN MAKE IT!

·
Registered
723 Posts
That is a Saturday right? If so I am in.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
I dont see why I wouldn't be able to make it, but then again its to be held in January so i cant be certain. Sounds like a good time, tho! Whereabouts is Quincy? i hope its southern mass... it takes me 90 minutes to get to the Mass border from here

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The event would be on a Saturday, the drunks from the afterparty would stay over until Sunday. I'll give better directions once it is 100% that we are using Fly Fasts place. I am still open to people who want to offer thier place for the weekend. Although Fly Fast seems to have one heck of a location and a nice place to have the afterparty. I'm sure Fly Fast would be willing to elaborate...

·
Registered
723 Posts
Quincy is one town directly southeast of Boston on I-93. It's on the coast.

G

·
I almost bought my latest vehicle in Quincy, a Volkswagen Jetta ... then I decided on my Cougar, and I'm glad I did. :biggrin:

When you say "stunts," what are you referring to exactly? ... I don't go airborne in my new baby. :cool:

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Personal stunts... Nobody is doing a Dukes of Hazard for this! And it would be more like a task than a stunt...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts