New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a really good deal on it, brand new $120 at Advance Auto. They had a couple of the Nice LED kits in with the standard NEON kits and had to give it to me for the NEON kit price :):)

Video is coming, give me an hour or so. 9 Scannin Modes and 7 Colors (IIRC)

EDIT: Slight delay, look for the video ~9 pm eastern

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Now 10:30 pm...

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
12:30 :p its too late to video tape it, mainly because the camera is in my parents room and I can't wake them up. BUT IT IS DONE FINALLY :). It looks awesome. I'll get the video up ASAP.

When you back up far enough you can see the led bar in the front but it looks sweet, not like how neons look when they show.

BTW...Pink and Yellow are the best looking colors....:cover:

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
ya, there's people all over my town with the led underbodies that change colors. pretty cool stuff:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
::rubbing hands::

Im excited about possibly being able to afford a body kit with my new job, I've only seen like 8 or 10 FULLY kitted cars while driving around, & i see them of regular roation, and NONE of which are in the town I live.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Oooo! very fancy :)

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
why dont you just take screen shots or photos of the colors and we'll imagine the pretty lights flashing in our heads :wiggle:

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Angelfire sez:
*The page you are attempting to access has been removed because it violated Angelfire's Term of Service. *

1 - 20 of 26 Posts