New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw this cougar tonight, and i got pics!! (dragon z front, and single wiper conversion)

saw this cougar tonight. primer on the fenders for some reason, but it has a dragon z front, and single wiper conversion. but thats all that looked to be done from what i could see.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RE:saw this cougar tonight, and i got pics!! (dragon z front, and single wiper conversion)

nope, it was black. the fenders had been sanded down for some reason it looked like, but the rest was the regular black.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
RE:saw this cougar tonight, and i got pics!! (dragon z front, and single wiper conversion)

Is it me or does the bumper in the first pic look dull? :shrug:

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Originally posted by: Pyro81
Is it me or does the bumper in the first pic look dull? :shrug:
yeah, it was just primer im pretty sure.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

here, i lightened the pics so you can see more than 1/16 of the shot:

·
Registered
4,201 Posts

Those look much better.

Though i'm not feeling that single wiper conversion. Looks kinda stupid to me. :puke:

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

yeah, i agree about the wiper thing. because they dont go all the way down, so it looks really weird.

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,718 Posts

Originally posted by: Pyro81
Those look much better.

Though i'm not feeling that single wiper conversion. Looks kinda stupid to me. :puke:
That's because it IS stupid.

Don't be that guy...

·
Registered
674 Posts

:rofl: LAFAO I have never heard it put so technical, the single wiper conversion....

·
Registered
674 Posts

:rofl: LAFAO I have never heard it put so technical, the single wiper conversion....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts