New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Memphis today to go to TKO Auto and as we turned on the road that TKO is on I saw an S2000 it was painted orange (about the same color as Craig's car) with the Veilside Millenium body kit (looks way better on an S2000 than it does on the cougar), a carbon fiber hood, carbon fiber wing, and 19" gunmetal wheels with a polished lip. I caught up with him to get his attention to see if he would stop and let me look at it but right as I caught up with him he turned, and it just so happened that he was going to TKO as well. After talking to him for a while I found out that he and his brother own TKO Auto and his brother has an S2000 just like his only it is baby blue and they are both supercharged. This was one of the nicest cars that I have ever seen and the owner was really cool. There was also a twin turbo 300zx there and an Integra with a body kit, 19" rims, and a 10 switch air ride system. The Integra is for sale for $12000.

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
the veilside s2000 hit is the hotness! If only I had the money!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will probably be going back to Memphis tomorrow for my friend to buy a blow off valve for his Supra so I will take my digicam and try to get some pics of these cars at least one of the S2000's should be there, maybe both.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I agree completly. This is the one the shop that does al lmy work has in it's stable

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Hey Y2Kat, has he ran that S2000 at Beech Bend yet? Curious to see what he runs since it's blown ;)

I agree though, with the Veilslide kit, they look really sweet. Would do without the wing though.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Not yet. He was talking about taking it over to that new dyno in Mt Juliet to see what kind of numbers shes putting down. December is his biggest month at the jewelery stores. I haven't even seen him this month at all.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Originally posted by: GrandMasterKhan
the veilside s2000 hit is the hotness! If only I had the money!
EXACTLY!! I know it's pink but the s2000 for 2F2F is sweeeet!

By the way GMK - love the pic of coug you drew, colored it in this weekend... even stayed in the lines (for the most part) lol...

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Originally posted by: Y2Kat
Not yet. He was talking about taking it over to that new dyno in Mt Juliet to see what kind of numbers shes putting down. December is his biggest month at the jewelery stores. I haven't even seen him this month at all.

That's cool. I wouldn't go to that new place. Rather take it to Delk and be done with. Delk has been doing it alot longer than the new place in my area. Plus both are a mustang dyno anyway.

Although I've gotten where I don't too much care on dyno numbers anymore, rather track times. I dyno on a mustang dyno about 300 to 315 rwhp, depending on the air on that given day. On a dynojet on the other hand it goes from 324 to 347 rwhp on same given day. But since I've done all my tuning with Delk I stay with them :) They have also gotten alot better on their work too along with prices ;)

If he gets it dynoed post the numbers :) interested in seeing them. And the tracks will reopen in March. Be a good time to test his car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.