New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was drivin in downtown columbus to take my girlfriend to arena grand to see a movie, and the trafic was pretty heavy because there was a columbus blue jackets hockey game that people were heading to. im at a stop light, and i look in my side view mirror, and low and behold, and black lamberghini diablo! i was drooling over it, and stuff, and my girlfriend says "whats so special?" so im like, "ok, you see one of these like once every 2 years if your lucky. and they are fast as hell! so feel special for seeing one!" and shes like, "it might be fast, but its ugly." so i almost decided not to talk to her for the rest of the night, but i decided to give in eventually. but anyways, back to the lambo. as he pulled closer to me, i rolled down my window, and saw this black guy had his wife and about a 2 or 3 year old son in there with him. so i decided to just joke with him, and asked him if he wanted to race. he was like shaking his hands like no, no, no. i was thinkin "if i had a lambo, and someone asked me that, in joke, or for real, i would decline quite like that." then about 12 guys on racing bike come up in the opposite lane, also at a stop light. and 3 of the bikes were ducati's (sp?). i was in heaven. but my girlfriend was like "i dont see whats so special." she obviously doesnt understand. i guess i have a lot of teaching to do. but anyways, it was a sweet time. and the only time i didnt mind being stuck in traffic for 20 min.

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
i had somethin like that happen to me. I was goin to my bro's apt. im cruisin down the highway, and on the on ramp i see a porsche, im like wow, thats a nice porsche, then i see another one behind that, then another, then another, 9 in total, including 911 turbo, 911 GT2, Carreras, and the boxsters. oh my god, they stayed in the right lane, so i dropped back behind them, and slowly made my way up. oh my god it was awesome. the GT2 was in the front, when i got up to him i revved my engine at him, he looked over at me and laughed, I was laughin to, so he prolly new i was just kiddin. but it was awesome as hell.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I saw a countache (sp?) yesterday...there is a guy in Baton Rouge with a murcielago I see at times around town. I have seen a Ferrari F50 and have heard rumors of an Enzo owned by the same guy...I love seeing rare cars like that...most girls dont understand

·
Registered
558 Posts
Originally posted by: topgunz1
I saw a countache (sp?) yesterday...there is a guy in Baton Rouge with a murcielago I see at times around town. I have seen a Ferrari F50 and have heard rumors of an Enzo owned by the same guy...I love seeing rare cars like that...most girls dont understand
Here in southern cali.....i have seen just about all the 'exotics' and have ridden on many a porsche club car meets( my dad has 3 Turbo's ranging throught the years)......but dang i cant wait till i see my first enzo.....thats gonna be sweeeeeet...how many are gonna be imported here....i have it somewhere in my mags...just dont know which one
:shrug:

A

·
0 Posts
one exotic car i see quite often is the dodge viper, but i've seen a mercialago, countach, some ferarris, and other works of engineering art that i can't think of at the moment. it's certainly a sight to see whenever you do come across one of these machines.

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
yea, girls who are interested in cars are a rare breed. I've seen two Diablo's in the local towns, some guy that lives right around the block from my girlfriend has a Viper, and I saw a yellow ferrari on the way back from Pennsylvania this summer. I still have yet to see a NEW Dodge Viper tho, I really wanna see one, not even the dodge dealership by me has one in stock.

Mike

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
I live in an affluent area and I work in Silicon Valley, so I see at least a Ferrari a day. Bimmers are like Civics around here, and I've seen a Murcielago on the road three times now. :shrug: But you need to educate that woman! And if she doesn't understand when you're done educating her, you better kick her to the curb! ;)

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i know one guy that owns 2 lambos, and i have about 6 or so pics of one of them from 2 different times ive seen it and had my camera with me. ive seen a couple vipers around my house, and just like NorCalCoug said, bimmers are like civics, fo sho around my house. and i never get tired of it. in the backround of one of the pics of the one guys lambo that i have, theres an older jag, like 2 bimmers, an older benz, and a boxter. its a wonderfull pic.

about my girl, yeah, i know. it makes me sad to know what little she knows about cars. im trying, i really am. i dont think it will get to the point where i will kick her to the curb, but it might get close ;). just kiddin, i would never do that to her, no matter how much she doesnt care about nice cars.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts