New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I skid on some gravel today trying to avoid my cat who has a tendancy to jump in front of my car when ever I pull into the drive way. I slammed on my breaks and ended up not slowing down fast enough and hitting the back of my old car. The only thing damaged out of the collision was my license plate and the holder, mostly the license plate. Didnt know where to post this at first, because most people in the "road tales" section usually post about their races, and since I wasn't even on a "road". Oh well, im very thankful for my license plate holder.

G

·
HEARD THAT!! I thanked my license plate holder the other day.. some guy in an old white commercial Chevy van.. was backing up and hit my car.. was going like 2MPH.
Well his hitch his my plate, it dented the plate a little.. but my car is OK!
AMEN to the plate!

G

·
i hear ya! liscence plate saved bumper from garage today in the rain. woulda sucked - already had to replace bumper once

·
Registered
472 Posts
dude if it was me, i would have murdered that cat, i HATE cats... but to relate with the tag holder, i had a 96 mercury mystique befor my cougar and i ran into the back of some suv and all it did was kinda crack the tag holder, there was no damage to the bumper at all thank god.

its it ironic?... i absolutly hate cats, yet i drive a car named after a really big one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.