New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok...who's goin to the San Jose meet on the 10th...I don't know for sure yet, but I think we should plan on a caravan going. So, start postin'.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I would go if we have a caravan set up, otherwise my dad will not want me to go. Im in Fullerton, if possible we should set up a caravan that has a couple of stops where people can meet up, forming a huge caravan of Cougars. Where would the caravan start? Are people from San Diego comming? If so what time would the caravan start, from San Diego I believe it is like a 6 hour drive.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's about a 7 hour drive from here, and yeah, we would most likely be making stops along the way. It's a Saturday...prolly leaving around 10ish or so, stop for lunch in Irvine, then head up to SJ or the next stop from there. People chime in which stops you wanna make, I think that 2 or 3 stops would be able to get everyone together.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey look, it's the guy who never posts! lol, actually i just wanted to +1 myself to 50 :tongue:

·
Registered
91 Posts
I won't have my car back in time.:cry:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You could always ride with someone

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey david...you should bring your sister from sdsu...she's a cutie, lol

·
Registered
302 Posts
I dont think she'd be interested in going. It appears however that I probably wont be able to go, several other things are planned for that date. I wont know for sure for a few days, but its likely I wont be able to go.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
haha . . . yeah . . . there's that other little thing too

EDIT: haha i asked my mom if i could go and said: "You could get raped! You know it happens to guys too!" . . . omg that was so funny . . . and she was serious too!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that's not the only party she's been to :naughty:

·
So its begun.....
16,842 Posts
Originally posted by: FightinVikin
that's not the only party she's been to :naughty:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey Congrats Ty on the 2004 cougarfest package Win!! Do you have a date yet? :naughty: lol

·
So its begun.....
16,842 Posts
Originally posted by: 1mnstang
Hey Congrats Ty on the 2004 cougarfest package Win!! Do you have a date yet? :naughty: lol
I do. Thank you:ugh:

:rofl:

·
Registered
91 Posts
:rofl:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.