New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
What is the safe house anyway? Is it that place at the Dells? I've always wondered what the hell that place was, but I was always too lazy to check it out whenever I was there

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by: Aries
What is the safe house anyway? Is it that place at the Dells? I've always wondered what the hell that place was, but I was always too lazy to check it out whenever I was there
its a cool bar in mke

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Originally posted by: monogodo
I want a place like that in Dallas.

Except if there were a place like that in Dallas, all the cool people would swarm it and make it the 'in' place to be and then I wouldn't like it.
The safe House has been there since the early 1950's, so people don't really flock to go there. I know that my dad and uncles used to hang there when they were around my age. Pretty cool.

[GnuLoCo]

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by: GnuLoCo

Except if there were a place like that in Dallas, all the cool people would swarm it and make it the 'in' place to be and then I wouldn't like it.
The safe House has been there since the early 1950's, so people don't really flock to go there. I know that my dad and uncles used to hang there when they were around my age. Pretty cool.

[GnuLoCo]
Susan and Eric used to get sloshed there. (My parents)
It's been around forever, and the name hasn't changed, apparantly.
Thats pretty rare for a bar :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Never been there...we tried finding it once but couldnt find a place to park due to it being a Sat night with a bucks game during Xmas time last year....so we got pissed and left... Too bad its next week, Ill be making the usual trip to Carroll College for Sat and Sun this week..WOOO /damn gf has to go to school down there

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by: MattMoRgz
Never been there...we tried finding it once but couldnt find a place to park due to it being a Sat night with a bucks game during Xmas time last year....so we got pissed and left... Too bad its next week, Ill be making the usual trip to Carroll College for Sat and Sun this week..WOOO /damn gf has to go to school down there
Parking downtown is not as bad as people make it out to be.
Just settle on a structure, its worth the simplicity.

I dont have those worries though, I live 2 blocks from the Safe House ;)

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
Originally posted by: CougarGT

[GnuLoCo]
Susan and Eric used to get sloshed there. (My parents)
It's been around forever, and the name hasn't changed, apparantly.
Thats pretty rare for a bar :)
Extremely rare for a bar, if Dallas is any indication. Bars & restaurants come and go so fast here it isn't funny.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Ahh yes, the mission impossible. whos down for a 20 dollar drink?

lol guaranteed you'll be_****ed_up..:biggrin:

Plus you get to keep the glass, which is more than enough room to store a nice goldfish in.

And a warning, there is this girl who may or may not be working there anymore that was talking major trash about me about something that never happened supposedly about 6 years ago, so If someone gets majorly *****slapped, you are all warned.

You know how it is, some people just can't get over the whole highschool mentality.

Stupid Cee U Next Tuesday...

[GnuLoCo]

·
Registered
233 Posts
Ahh yes, the mission impossible. whos down for a 20 dollar drink?

lol guaranteed you'll be_****ed_up..:biggrin:

Plus you get to keep the glass, which is more than enough room to store a nice goldfish in.

And a warning, there is this girl who may or may not be working there anymore that was talking major trash about me about something that never happened supposedly about 6 years ago, so If someone gets majorly *****slapped, you are all warned.

You know how it is, some people just can't get over the whole highschool mentality.

Stupid Cee U Next Tuesday...

[GnuLoCo]
:biggrin: cizunt fo sure.....hey wasn't she the one that I tried to talk to that one time we went there after the brewer game? if so she was a biotch.. I say I should dump a drink on her or down her shirt

:biggrin:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.