New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wanted to give anyone interested here dibs on her but alas it's time to part. In addition to still dealing with major home repairs from fallen trees, I simply don't have time or resources to deal with her clutch problem. She's been losing fluid since I bought her. It's either the master or slave, neither of which am I inclined to fix with everything else going on. I never fixed her AC.

She will need towed.

She was also featured in the last ATSOTC issue for the CCOA and always drew decent attention at the local Cars and Coffee events.

New photo by Todd Owenby Music

Located in Easley, SC.

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
I wish I had room in my life. I would love to do a proper restoration on an XR. SO Pretty when they are nice! GLWS.

Reactions: JustToddSC

·
5,273 Posts
Damn, 2002 XR was almost my third Cougar... wish I had space. Hopefully someone here can give it a new home.

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Castle J-Scull needs a new Battle-Cat

·
Registered
1998 V6 MTX Ebony Black Wild at Heart Trim
53 Posts
Dang I wish I could get those red XR seats..... wanna make a black and red theme for mine

·
Administrator
24,494 Posts
XR with 3 pedals is super rare indeed.

Reactions: JustToddSC

·
5,273 Posts
XR with 3 pedals is super rare indeed.
Yep. Still sorry I let that one go, it was pre-marriage, so... 'twas my last chance. :) Though if I'd had two Cougars at that time, probably wouldn't be married now.

Sorry to hijack. Good luck with sale!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
'Tis sold, along with the Contour. Thanks for all the help friends.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Oh, I don't know the circumstances, but if for some reason the car ends up being put up for sale locally, as it's an XR, I might be interested as a parts car if that's what it was. If they keep it for sentiment, let me know if you need any reference numbers from mine.

jaysperos but he passed.

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
deleted

1 - 18 of 18 Posts