New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a few months ago i moved to VA and tried to make a realtionship work a it was a good few months but it jsut didn't work out i moved back to NC in december the same week i moved back i git this call from her saying that she was pregnant so we worked on a plan and she was gonna move to NC near me so that i could atleast try to be a dad or father which ever may have been, and had my worries about this casue i had lost a son already (NAC 01-16-02 - 01-23-02 RIP ) and time palyed out and it seemed that i was getting excited about the chance to see what kinda dad i could'a been and all the things i coulda done that i have had nightmares about not being able to have done.

but alas there is no joy in my life she miscarried the kid and now, lord i just dunno it's a sad day for me..........................................

·
Registered
713 Posts
Dude, I'm really really sorry. A lot of people don't know how that feels, a lot do, unfortunately I do know how ya feel. You have my thoughts and prayers. It's really rough knowing that you could've had somebody, a little part of you so-to-speak, around in your life. Someone to watch grow up, change, live. Life is such a frivolous thing, and so many people take it for granted every day. I know you'll live with these thoughts for the rest of your life, about "what you could've had", I know those are the thoughts I have everyday. Just like in my case there was nothing you could do about it, for some reason. I wish you the best of luck in the future and honestly I hope one day you get that "little one" that I know you want. My condolences go out to you.

Take it easy, and if ya need to talk I'm here.

Z (jason)

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I'm very sorry. Though I can't relate, I can imagine that has to be horrible. We're all here for you if you need anything... don't hesitate to ask.

Julie

·
Registered
261 Posts
SDude, sorry to hear that. I hope the best for you and your significant other. I can't really relate but I do know what pain is like and can't even imagine what you must be going through.

If you ever need anything when I get down to NC just let me know.

Tim

·
Registered
434 Posts
Sweetie, I'm sooo sorry to hear that :( you know where to find me if ya need anything :) hope everything will be ok..
Sincerely,
Me~

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank ya'll so much for your support but alas to say there is no significant other we couldn't be with each other but where gonna try to raise the kid this way

1 - 6 of 6 Posts