New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow, what a freakin weekend :( my car got hit TWICE and both were hit and runs... they weren't bad hits but hurt the ***** nonetheless. so needless to say, I am pretty sure I am getting rid of my *****... more than likely by Dec. so I am selling everything but the wheels, sound system, and mabye the lights. so I thought I would give first dibs to you guys, I didn't know if anyone would be interested in my dash or tails, it would be a direct SWAP/sale because obviously I will need a dash, I can't go into specific details but there is my bad news..

On the lighter side, my dance crew thingy with the red bull and all is going sweet, our web site is up and still in the works, anyone interested its digitronical.com and we are the "digitrons"

I do not know what car will be next, mabye another cougar ;) who knows... but I will saty on here and keep it posted

·
Registered
191 Posts
so what all are you getting rid of?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry to hear the bad news bro.

Give us a list of what you are selling and how much. Im in need of alot of stuff

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LIST:
My WHOLE Dash(custom silver and black/pro finish, very nice), but i'll need a swap ;)
my tails(nightshaded/clearcoated), again i'll need a swap
my exhaust from the y-pipe down, its a 2.5" with a weapon-r muffler, swap!
my intake, its an aem short ram but the filter is a little ate up
and if anyone wants to try to take out my alarm, its all yours
the side skirts and rear lip...

I think thats all, I haven't decided if I will keep the wheels or not yet but I will keep you all posted. and as for prices, make an offer but be reasonable, my dash cost me about 2 grand, obviously I won't be charging that much but you know.....

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
This is Joe. The pic is really tiny on my computer, but I think he is in the middle of the group picture.

Suck to hear your getting rid of your car man.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok, my car will be gone within 2 weeks so if you want something, let me know so I can take it off before it goes, i'm sure whatever you want we can figure out a price.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
forgot about a couple of things....
I have a freedom design front strut bar, UN TOUCHED
ViTeck sprak plug wires, but I will need replacements
clear sidemarkers with silver backing
and the wheels are for sale, they are Enkie CDR9 17's with mabye 2months of ware and one is curb scuffed....

my car will be gone in 1 more week so if you want it......

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Originally posted by: kougar4
hey joe how much do you plan on selling the aem Ram air for?
(I am interested in it)
he said he has a aem SHORT RAM, not ram air ;) there is a difference.

sorry to hear the bad news you breakdancing dood

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok to update, my car is like BONE stock. the only things left are the front lip and the rear lip cause they are polyurethaned(sp?) on.

these are the items still for sale:
4 Enkie CDR9 17's
one pair of razzi sideskirts
StreetGLow Gold Series Blue underbodies

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
bummer dude...sorry to hear about that...hope everything is ok with ya other than car issues...you are still MORE THAN WELCOME at any meet, anytime...we'll probably be getting together sometime later this month when I'm back home over Xmas vacation :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
WOAH kyle heh, haven't seen you post in a long time...and you know I have to come to a few meets atleast to see your dash :) and everything else is really great for me lately...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts