New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the other post.

Okay Tuesday. What time 7:00 or 8:00? Location N, S, E, W, NW, NE, SW, SE. Then we can decide on a place. Once a month, twice a month?

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
I think 7:00 is good cause will probably chit chat awhile over some food & get home before 9. Goodluck on the location. If u want a central area my best bet would be broadway & theres lots 2 eat on broadway cause I use to work on that side of town for awhile.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
OK I'm sick of kickin' it at my house all day long on my tuesdays off, I'm up for a lil meet this tuesday 7:00. I'm going to send out PM's to the S.A. members if interested please place a reply here before tuesday so we can set a Location. Thanks

·
Registered
412 Posts
i might be able to make it, depending on if i work or not and on the location, with my front bumper only a couple inches off the ground now i'm limited to where i can go! i'm near i-10 and huebner and theres plenty of restaurants around here too.

·
Registered
832 Posts
What's the number date? Depending on my schedule I might be off tuesday, but I might not.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
It would be Tuesday 16th 7:00. i-10 & huebner... That or I was thinking more of 410 & marbach @ T.C. OK I think those 2 r the spots. I was thinking T.C. because theres a Target behind it & we could park in the parking lot but I don't know i-10 to well so u might have to list afew places perferred with a large parking lot to scope out the other cougars. Just stay informed so everyone knows whats happening, thanks.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
i vote for i10&huebner... i might just make it if i can only drive less than a mile =D

how 'bout a pool place? pool's always a good ice breaker, unless u guys just want to eat

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
OK then its settled i-10 & hueb. 7:00pm Tuesday. Now just set a place, I think a food place cause some people might be low on funds like ME. lol Just set a place for everybody 2 meet. I think also if ur going for sure POST IT so we have an Idea of how many r coming to the meet this Tuesday. Thanks -josh-

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I should be able to make it.

·
Registered
412 Posts
i'm pretty sure i'll make it, esp since it'll be around the corner from my apartment. theres plenty of food around the area, we just need to get something picked out.

·
Registered
412 Posts
why dont we make it at the taco cabana right off of I-10 at the dezavala exit, its in the heb parking lot so theres plenty of room for us to park and not miss each other.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.