New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmmm, i just realize the latest issue has yet to arrive. Was wondering if anybody else hasn't got theirs as well?

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
nope, havent gotten it yet.....

and i want it badly too!

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know. Crispy said her car should be in there along with the team she's a part of. And i want to see it damnit!

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
I got mine it has a dropped Ranger on the cover
pretty good issue.

you guys didn't get that one?

·
Administrator
24,493 Posts
That's the December issue. Usually the January issue comes out in December, and so on...

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Weird.. I didnt get a december issue.. :cry:

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I didnt get either of them...well, maybe I got the Ranger one. Had a buncha trucks in it? BAH, hope to get the Jan. issue soon.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, i've got the one with the ranger on it. But wondering where the new one was.

Speaking of the December issue. Anybody remember reading the article about the Woodward Dream Cruise? I think it would be cool if a bunch of us could get together and go up to that. I would definitely be up to it.

And not because the street name is my last name.:cover:

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
oooh, i think i did get that issue. and the woodward cruise article had that pic of the yellow lamberghini diablo with the riced out neon right under it right?

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by: JAMallott
oooh, i think i did get that issue. and the woodward cruise article had that pic of the yellow lamberghini diablo with the riced out neon right under it right?
Yep, that would be the december issue.

·
5,273 Posts
Speak of the devil, Vol 2 Iss 1 Jan. 2004 arrived TODAY!

The cover has a Team GMCI Racing (the team Crispy is a member of) Cavalier called The Evil Z, it used to be a Cavalier Z24, but it ain't anymore, Wow! And Crispy's Cougar is in the team's coverage.

Sweet!

·
Administrator
24,493 Posts
Got mine today too.

That's Mr. Mull's Cavalier - that thing is sick.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sweet, mine finally arrived today. Too bad some of the pics are kinda fuzzy and look like ****.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
i got mine yesterday!!! it has crispy's car in it, and james' car. it also has bob mull's 2 cavi's in it. its a really good issue. im going to try their ICE install thing they have in it probably. they molded a remote into the headliner in the sceling. i will probably mold one intot he space between the 2 back seats, and maybe one in the center consel.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Did anybody else happen to notice the letter from Jason in the mag? I was reading it and thought that it sounded exactly how we felt. Then it surprised me when i saw Jason's name finishing the letter up.

:banana:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts