New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Link to "Speed Style and Sounds" winter kart series held at Kart 2 Kart. In short, you don't have to go to all of the races. Cost for each event is $40 which gets you three sessions. I will probably do this...

Link

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
hey post if you are going to go to one i would like to drive over there and meet up with you or somethign cause i really wanna do this somtime...

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unless something unexpected comes up on a given night, I'm going to try to do all of the events. I'll probably also try to head out late next week to practice on an open session... I haven't driven a kart since April... I'll let you know when I'm going.

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
cool... i always wanted to go do that stuff sometime...

·
Registered
393 Posts
I guess I'll see you guys there. I'll be there for the first one for sure and then we'll see what happens from there. Reptar, did I ever give you my cell number? If not, pm me and I'll get to you so we can meet up there for the races. Later guys.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, the track is pretty much booked up until late Saturday (after 7:00pm). I can't go that night, so I'm planning on going Sunday at noon (which is when they open).

I will also definately be there next Wednesday night.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts