New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody been to there website lately? They got the bodykit for the Cougar back up. One thing I don't understand tho, IIRC, back when this kit was limited, they used to sell it painted for like, $600-something. Now they have all the pieces individually, and then they have some painted kits that go for over $1400. That's a lot of money. The kit alone adds up to only about $530, unless they're including the spoiler and some other parts..but still...

Mike

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Roush

Don't know what the deal is with that... the only thing that i do know is that the guy that used to run parts is now gone. They also want you to order everything off of the website directly. You could try to call and ask for Joe. Remind him that the price used to be $456 for the full kit unpainted, about $150 more painted.

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Well, if you bought the kit in pieces (not including the wing) it comes to $527. Which is not far from the old price of $496 (which also DID NOT include the wing). But they are charging like $900 for paint....that's a HUGE ripoff. Especially since I had my OEM bumper, full kit, and 2 Z3 fenders painted for $800 CAD.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts