New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I thought it came with instructions and I don't see any. If someone could help me out with how to install it or any tips on doing so that would be great. I am putting it on later today.(Wed)
Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
46 Posts
I just received my Kit today and my instructions were in the box with the license plate..But do a search and you should find something on here.

G

·
Got mine today too...

Just call them up and ask them to send you a copy. Mine is a photo-copy, so they shouldn't mind.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok well I guess that was not hard, makes so much of a difference to the front and sides of the car. I like it. Anyway I didn't need them it is simple to do. BUT i did not get instructions or a license plate. Maybe because I didn't get the back peace. O well, I did the such and didn't find anything, that is why I posted. For anyone that is going to be doing it. Just look at it and you should know what to do.
Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
716 Posts
Hey hubie, if you still need or want to take a look at the instructions, let me know. I got them with my kit, and I actually used them, just to make sure ;) I feel jipped though, I got no plate frame either...

·
Registered
367 Posts
did you guys install first or paint first? it says on the instructions to paint all items prior to installing, but i'm worried that due to the flexible urethane the paint would crack during install. i don't see any problems with painting them after, but maybe you guys have something to say about that...

:)

*edit* by the way, i didn't get the license plate frame either (and i picked it up at Roush myself...:mad:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts