New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, i know it's kinda late notice but is there anyone else who's planning on going to Rock Falls Raceway in Wisconsin this sunday? I'm going to be there early hopefully for a full day of racing!!! :cool:

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I'm pretty poor from moving and all...so pry not :(
Just out of curiosity, how far away is that?

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Ummm, have you been to one of their sport compact days before? I haven't been to the track before and would kind of feel weird about going to a sport compact competition without ever having been to the 1/4 mile before.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah i've been to one sport compact day before... My friend has been to 2 of them and raced both times but this will be my first run. No need to worry if you're worried about looking bad.... you'll see TONS of guys out there with honda civics that can't catch 2nd gear to save their lives and run like 17's. It's pretty much just a big fun day, no pressure really! The majority of the cars run equal with your average cougar 15-17 seconds. You wouldn't be left out really other than that there aren't enough domestic cars :) Just go around the burnout box with street tires, otherwise the burnout really just gets your tires wet for an even worse time.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by: Pyrochaos
There are also a bunch of Neons, but I wouldnt hang around them if I were you. So you dont need to worry about being the only domestic.
Very true... i don't know if they all count as domestic cuz they're all gooked out :rolleyes: Anyways it should be lots of fun

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well i didn't see anyone!! Lol, my best time was 15.610 at 90.47mph Not as good as i was hoping but not bad for the first time ever :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.