New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IL NECO, you missed an awesome night!!! Except for Smiley, Pika, and I, that is. Clubbin is cool m'kay. I hope you guys had fun too!! Heather, was sup with those glo-sticks? Those guys were on you like bees on honey! We gotta do that one more gin!! Pika, you kick ash. Get it(pokiejoke)? You get everyone in trouble man! Let's try that Mission place or Excal. N-e-thing!! Come on, IL NECO!!!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Im up fotr the mission! riprocks was cool butt it closed to early for me. the mission plays more progressive/euro music so thatll be soo much fun and you dont get in trouble for glosticks!!!!!
But one of these days i need to go to the drink ive never been there! And by the way going to work today sucked sooo bad i went home after 2 hours of work but i did have alot of fun.
The only thing i ask is that at least once we go to somewhere 17 to get in and 21 to drink so that some younger members and june can go! Galxy is one of the best 17/21 clubs around

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA! I love dancing! Al, thanks for everything! You are fun to hang out with and your sister. She is cool! A little shy, but I know i am a lot to handle!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.