New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rims, tires, gauge bezel, shorty antena, new amp, new speakers, intake....x-mas and b-day!!!

well, here are my b-day and x-mas gifts!! i know the car is dirty as hell. it hasnt been about frezing since december.

american racing 17" rims with toyo proxes tires (i know i need springs lol)

brushed aluminum gauge bezel

CTA intake

shorty antena

visonik 300 watts max power amp (for front speakers)

pioneer rear speakers

sony xplode 6 1/2" speakers in trunk lid

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
RE: rims, tires, gauge bezel, shorty antena, new amp, new speakers, intake....x-mas and b-day!!!

sorry but no pics

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
RE:rims, tires, gauge bezel, shorty antena, new amp, new speakers, intake....x-mas and b-day!!!

:needpics:

woohoo i got to use it again!!!

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RE:rims, tires, gauge bezel, shorty antena, new amp, new speakers, intake....x-mas and b-day!!!

yeah, i accidently posted the message before i finished putting in pics, so i was editing it, so thats why you couldnt see the pics. im surprised 3 people responded in the 1 min time period that i was editing it lol.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

i know, i know. i attached them, and will try inlining them again now.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

there we go. sorry for the delay!

N

·
0 Posts

looks sweet dude, congrats on getting all that stuff put in. I know you're stoked

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

hell yeah i am! the rims and tires, then the intake, were my first REAL mods!!!! now the fun starts..... hehe

edit: oh yeah. this spring me and my best friend will be making a new install in the trunk, and all the wires will be hidden. i know it looks really really sloppy right now lol.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
RE: rims, tires, gauge bezel, shorty antena, new amp, new speakers, intake....x-mas and b-day!!!

my engine doesnt have that VCT plug cover on it...! :( would look awefully nice to have that glassed and painted to match intake..my VCT is stamped right on the valve cover...oh well...looks very nice and i would say you had one hell of a good christmas..pardon mr for using those two words in the same sentence...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
660 Posts

My I-4 doesn't have that cover either. If any one has one and wants to get rid of it, PM me. They must have come on the earlier model. Looks good so far. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
43 Posts

Thats an awsome idea with the drunk lid. Great creativity. Good job man.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts

Looking very nice. Yet another amp to add to the ever growing cube!

Got any full pics of your car with the rims on?

·
Administrator
24,503 Posts

Next Ohio NECO mod meet: PAINTING CALIPERS.

Oh, and FastCat 2002 - yeah, I think JAMallott's car was one of the first Cougars EVER MADE. It's a super-early early 99 ATX Zetec, and has all kinds of little details that are different than any Cougar I've ever seen. It's pretty unique.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts

I was getting nervous, you hadn't posted any pics of your car for a while :rofl:

Looks good meng, what an xmas and bday!!

·
Registered
4,470 Posts

Aaron I don't see any pics of the shirt and hat?
Come on now....
:biggrin:
Edit: BTW everything looks great dude:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

so you running 6 speakers (4 in the rear and 2 upfront)
yep! it sounds sweet too.

my engine doesnt have that VCT plug cover on it...! would look awefully nice to have that glassed and painted to match intake..my VCT is stamped right on the valve cover...
i have it because i have a very eairly cougar. and thats a sweet idea! thanks man.

Thats an awsome idea with the drunk lid. Great creativity. Good job man.
thanks! i still have some improving to do (the ripples and all), but it will look sweet when im done.

Got any full pics of your car with the rims on?
nope, im too ashamed of how dirty it is because of the snow and salt and all lol.

Next Ohio NECO mod meet: PAINTING CALIPERS. Oh, and FastCat 2002 - yeah, I think JAMallott's car was one of the first Cougars EVER MADE. It's a super-early early 99 ATX Zetec, and has all kinds of little details that are different than any Cougar I've ever seen. It's pretty unique.
good plan andy! and yeah. i have the single light bar map light, no headlight cowls, different lookin I4 engine (a few differences), and some other small things.

I was getting nervous, you hadn't posted any pics of your car for a while Looks good meng, what an xmas and bday!!
thanks, and it definatly was. we got some sweet a** deals on most the stuff, so it wasnt as much money as it looks like it might hae been lol. and it makes me happier when i, and my parents, get good deals on stuff, so it all works out lol.

Aaron I don't see any pics of the shirt and hat?
i attached one of me in the hat lol. the shirt is getting washed (i wore it to school yesterday :biggrin: and for all you who wonder about what we are talking about...my mom orderd a t-shirt and trucker hat from mike, that he put some pics of my car on! they look sweet!!! definatly wearing them to CF2K4!!!!

thanks for the compliments everyone!

·
Administrator
24,503 Posts

Pretty fly for a white guy...

Just kiddin, Aaron. :tongue:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts