·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stuff still for sale, lowered prices

american racing vortec rims with toyo proxys...150 plus stock rims

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
RE:Stuff still for sale, lowered prices

i will take the gauge bezeal (is that what you mean by gauge overlay?). but could i wait until january to buy it? i am in dire need of all my cash for the holidays, but if your in the same situation, and thats why your selling this stuff, then you can sell to someone else. but if your in no hurry (as is january is fine to buy it from you), then ill take it.

·
Registered
41 Posts

got a pic of the rims???? i might be interested, and i could pick them up!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

hood and bezel sold...still need to sell rims and extreme front

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,941 Posts
RE: Rims and tires, extreme front, ford plug wires still for sale

PM'ed about the wires...

·
Registered
330 Posts
thats a hell of a deal..think about four good tires for 150 ... 4 of my 16 inch firestones cost me over twice that.. great deal also jms20 if there is no snow sunday i'll try to be there by noon for sure hopefully sooner..also i'll have a little extra cash just incase i find something else you'll trade me

thanks alot
Dusty

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
ok, can you hold the rims for me untill tomarrow? i have to wait untill my mom gets home to talk it over with ehr and my dad as a possible b-day gift, or i might just pay them back over time. but please hold tem for me. im about 80% sure i will be able to take them! thanks!

oh, and remember, i have the stock 15 fanblades. if thats ok.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.