New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have stock polished 16's, and hit the mother of all potholes today. One rim is in immediate need of repair, and the onther has a slight dent on it. I'm amazed the big one is actually still holding air.

Long story short, with the stock wheels, do you need to go someplace special to have them fixed, or can any old tire place bang them out, like on your normal steel wheels?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
i know aluminum wheel need ot be taken to a speicial place cost me 135 to get my aftermarket rim fixed

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
:needpics:

j/k Depending on how bad the damage is you might want to try to round one up in Wanted To Buy... might be able to get one there instead of getting one repaired.

·
Registered
810 Posts
If I have posted this once I have posted it like 100 times. Send them to this place...they will fix em good as new to insurance standards...very round I can atest to it as can Beth and they will save you big $$$$$$$. Fixed 2 rims for me for the like $150 I think. And they were bad bends. If you can drive to them takes em like an hour to do the work and you are out the door on your rims.

http://www.wheelcollision.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts