New Cougar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i,m going to have the svt conversion this spring + nitrous followed by roush body kit, will it look ricey with the ROUSH winshield decal in the front & SVT & "NITROUS INJECTED" EMBLEMS in the back . btw im also getting svt tuner wheels , just wanna know if the whole svt/roush will clash

G

·
who cares if it looks "ricey" or not its not about what other people want to call it or say its all about personal taste

·
Registered
388 Posts
What is ricey??
What you think looks hot, someone else might say that looks like :puke: if you like it thats all that matters.
Gregg

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Originally posted by: JScullin
I think it would look dumb. Only because I hate window banners, especially ones that scream out what you have. Like anyone else driving cares.
heh.. the best is when you see a banner of the car make. like i cant tell its a honda. i dont think i need to see a screaming banner too. lol.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Originally posted by: Seth
I think it would look dumb. Only because I hate window banners, especially ones that scream out what you have. Like anyone else driving cares.
heh.. the best is when you see a banner of the car make. like i cant tell its a honda. i dont think i need to see a screaming banner too. lol.
ditto :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
i think i saw the best one today at eason ( a shopping center near me). it was a civic (of course), and the banner was yellow (of course), and it said "Holla Back" and the "H" in "Holla" was the Honda symbol. and the plastic side shirts, and plastic bottom lip of the rear and front bumpers were spray painted yellow as well, and the paint was peeling off. now that, along with its fake chrome meijer hub caps, makes that car rice IMO.

but that banner tops all that i have ever seen.

·
2,589 Posts
i want a window banner that says "car"...thats it, just "car"! hehe ;)

& back on the subject, it's whatever u like...personally i'm not much on stickers/graphics of any kind..but that's just me, do what u want...the worse thing that could happen is u hate it, & rip 'em all off :)

G

·
Originally posted by: FLIPRCR
i,m going to have the svt conversion this spring + nitrous followed by roush body kit, will it look ricey with the ROUSH winshield decal in the front & SVT & "NITROUS INJECTED" EMBLEMS in the back . btw im also getting svt tuner wheels , just wanna know if the whole svt/roush will clash
Id pick one and stick with it..... Roush+ Svt+ NAWZ...is asking to be called rice...even if you did all that stuff. More than likely those folks calling your car rice would be too stupid to know what to look for.

edit: Btw , where can you get nitrous injected emblems?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
typed in "nitrous injected emblems " on google its the 1rst link
well decided not to get the roush kit
leaning towards the "all go" theme
gonna buy every bolt on ect,ect,yada,yada...
as far as the stickers and emblems , im going to put the nitrous injected emblem once i have the NX kit ,then svt emblem once i get the svt kit , so one on the left and one on the right bottom of my trunk
and as far as stickers/ decals man i have too much i live in tx , so i have the state insp.+ reg + military decals+ the ones inside that tells me when to change my oil

·
PLATINUM M0DERAT0R
4,995 Posts
FILPRCR, what base are you at (Off the topic, Sorry)

<----------Military in Texas too!!

Yeah, to much stickers BAD, but do what you wanna

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Originally posted by: 2kBlackCatGurl
i want a window banner that says "car"...thats it, just "car"! hehe ;)
Why don't you just go "one better" and put banners that say "front" & "back" on the windows :biggrin: -tell everyone that its just there for reminder purposes :rofl:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i was stationed in ft hood, 4TH ID , medically retired now , still living in killeen tx>XtremeCougar
or a decal that says WINDSHIELD with a small decal that says POWERED BY WINDEX

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
I would definitely forgo the winshield banner & n20 injected emblems. A cougar with engine work and nitrous is still a dog, why advertise that you might be fast?

·
Registered
189 Posts
no the best ones ive seen for, an example my neighbor has a "roush" mustang which is extremely obvious that its not, anyways they put the roush window banner on backwards, meaning on the outside so it says, hsuor (but facing the other way)

they didnt even take off the gt emblems and replace with roush ones. I just hate cars trying to pose as others, theres nothing wrong building look alikes but dont try and pass it off as teh real thing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.