Registered
2,333 Posts
I knew it would look hot, but now actually seeing it

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by: ignernt
i guess there goes the perception that James doesn't know how to work on his own car. :biggrin:
No matter what there is haters man...but in this case... I DID IT BY MYSELF haha...

However many thanks go out to Brian (racerx), Don (ignernt) and several NECO members from Capital and Maryland for helping with the heavy items and the harder parts (welding). Without these people, this project wouldn't be done as quickly as it has gotten so far... Many thanks to my friend Phillip aka Compton @$$ Phillip and my Father who provided the muscle to remove the very tight subframe... I believe at one point, both these guys with Brian and Myself were under the car holding the subframe with our chests hoping the engine was secure :)

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Originally posted by: ProjectCougar
I believe at one point, both these guys with Brian and Myself were under the car holding the subframe with our chests hoping the engine was secure :)
... and since i had just driven 4 1/2 hours and hit a deer i was the tool ***** during that part. :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
gnarly

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
sweet.....that is all that has to be said

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
that just put a big smile on my face. that looks sweet!!!! congrats!

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by: MetallicaCougs
have you been practing with your left hand? ;)

looks hot :thumbsup:
lol he can't even shift with his right hand :tongue:

Its kinda hard to shift when the linkage isn't hooked up, I can't engage the clutch cause of fire wall protection.... and I am missing a shift knob... but some idiot left their ugly 99 cougar knob in my truck so maybe I will use that...

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
looks awesome man,,, cant wait for it to finish

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Originally posted by: ProjectCougar
Originally posted by: MetallicaCougs
have you been practing with your left hand? ;)

looks hot :thumbsup:
lol he can't even shift with his right hand :tongue:

Its kinda hard to shift when the linkage isn't hooked up, I can't engage the clutch cause of fire wall protection.... and I am missing a shift knob... but some idiot left their ugly 99 cougar knob in my truck so maybe I will use that...
:rofl: touche :rofl:

i totally forgot all about that being in there! :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
looks good.....when are you sending the dash in for paint and fitment for the monitor??

Nice job on getting the guage pod redone quickly.....looks good.

Also, is the electric climate control going to be fully functional?? ...meaning you got the wireing harness etc to fulfill that.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts