New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Around town there are two riced out cars that always seem to line up with me at a light when I have my fiances son with me. He is 2, so there is no way in hell I will even attempt to race, let alone accelerate fast. Anyway, back to yesterday afternoon. I was running late from work, had to fix a fuse problem with my stereo (see problems). Well I get into my hood and stop at a red light. Low and behold, ricer #1 pulls up. he has a Slammed Dodge Avenger with a 4" fart pipe and Powered by stickers. Well needless to say he looked over and started his little jive talk. Myself, in my best Al Bundy Impersination, said "Let's Rock". Light turned green, YoDude started Growling, Weapon R was sucking air, Toyos were gripping and I was GONE. Had him by 2 lengths by the 1-2 shift and proceeded to walk from him the rest of the way. I slowed down and got the traditional Ricer fly by with the dreaded Finger. Man I love teaching punks lessons - lesson one, never ever try to race me when I have my new son with me, for when I am alone, I will make you look stupid.

Now if I can only find the other ricer and show him he needs to go back to the drawing board too. It is a Civic Type R with a combat wing, fart pipe, and goofy looking driver. I can't wait to spank him too.

G

·
vn kill bud and i wont race with my son on car even those who race when thet have kids on cars are just idiots !

·
Registered
394 Posts
Thanks Fett: I'm Canadian and can't understand a word he said! It's Abooouutt time you learned how to type Fellow Canadian, Eh! Kidding

G

·
That's pretty funny that he talks smack to you, and then gives YOU the finger when you beat him. Sore loser....

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what do you expect, little teenage kids think they have fast cars. LOL, when I was 16/17 I was the same way, but I had a 1975 Nova SS with a 396 to back up all my chatter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.