New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey There:

Well as in my previous posts, I went and bought a battery and used it for 1/2 a day and realized that the battery wasn't the problem it was my alternator. I bought the battery from Canadian Tire, can I return this for a refund?

thanks

Colin

B

·
0 Posts
Yup. You can even take your dead batteries into autozone and they'll give you ten bucks! neat'o....

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
depends, does it look like you installed it? typically most places will only take a return on electrical items if it can be proven that it was defective.

Unless you get some dumb clerk when you try to return it I think you just bought yourself a battery.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Brandon! Hows the cougar trading coming along?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BrantlyJ: I hear ya, you can never trust Canadian Tire, but the I asked the guy when I bought it, " if this is not the problem can I return the battery?" He said yes, but like I said you can't really trust anyone at Canadian Tire.

B

·
0 Posts
ran outta time. Tommorow I go back o n the boat. I guess Im stuck with the atx for now. O well...

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
If your alternator is bad, that means your battery is dead/damaged. ALWAYS change your battery when you replace your alternator for peace of mind.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts