New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
an anonymous tip came to my celly today stating that Retom 7 does infact wish he had a civic.....the call stated

"pat alwayz loved the way they looked all tricked out...he told me how he couldn't wait till he got one and the first thing he wanted was APC vinyl and a huge (i think he called it LARGER THAN LIFE) exhaust....he went on to say how he hopes its gunna sound like those cool dirt bikes....."

later in the call it was said that

"he is gunna strive for the whole fast and furious look.....he told me that he loved all the stuff at autozone and pep boys and he cant wait till he got paid so he could go......pat also said he absolutely LOVED altezzas and that BIG metal spoiler....he went on to state that down force on a front wheel drive car is just what you need for the track....and 15 inch plastic spinners will do the trick cuz its lighter than chrome ones...again for the speed......after a 21 sec run on the 1/4 mile he continued on about his NOS and how he would have smoked that stang if he sprayed......"

the call ended with a $$ transaction for the "inside" story

this proves that pat is infact a RICER......dont let him fool you it was uncovered here first at EMPIRE NECO!!!:banhim:

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Dam the Man!! :banghead:

1 Moderator vote to :banhim:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Well, since the truth has surfaced, I am not longer going to go on trying to pass myself off as a cougar guy. In fact, I actually just bought a cougar conversion kit for my 94 Civic HB. Please don't laugh at me, but I only have the SOHC.

My goal is to not make it into Fast and the Furious 3, but rather, to STAR in the 4th movie, "Fast and the Furious 4: Return to Japan." That's right, we will be returning to the land where our cars were birthed out of the rice paddies. Here are a few of my debut mods set for the movie release... FOUND NOWHERE ELSE!!!!

1) Instead of a big exhaust to achieve, as Cue stated, "the dirtbike sound", I will just be using 4 really large baseball cards set over the wheels.

2) The fake spinners were 1/2 right, due to my brilliant design, I have devised a way of using my cars centrifical force combined with the wind to create a quad-turbo out of the spinners.

3) You heard it here, but please keep it between us, but I have designed a fiber-optic body wrap so I can change the color of my car at the press of a button. I can also import images to be used in that so I can add flames, crazy designs, etc.

-Now that I think of it, #3 would actually be really cool. I would be insanely expensive. There is a fiber-optic camoflage which actually is a series of cameras and whatever, I think, which just basically makes a person apprear to be invisible, cause what is in front of them actually appears on their back, so it's like you're looking right through them. If you could do that on your car, cops would just be like, "what the hell?" Probably costs a FORTUNE, but would definately be cool.

My civic is pink!

-Pat- -ReToM7-

As a frequent user, I'll add 1 vote... :banhim:

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Instead of a big exhaust to achieve, as Cue stated, "the dirtbike sound", I will just be using 4 really large baseball cards set over the wheels.

The fake spinners were 1/2 right, due to my brilliant design, I have devised a way of using my cars centrifical force combined with the wind to create a quad-turbo out of the spinners.

clasic........... just clasic.....:biggrin:.....any thing else to tease with ?

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
HAHAHA, yeah, just look at the writing all over my car right now!!

We can make of my other car... you know, the hyundai accent I think is cool?

-Pat- -ReToM7

PS - spent more on a spoiler for that accent then I did on the car, $200

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dude accents SUCK.....but hey if ya wanna rock it go ahead.....are u gunna put on the Hyundai R/T badges on it....then its FAST!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts