New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for pics of fully dropped matrix coilover cougars. i know they suck and everyones entitiled id just like to see some pictures and hear how they are holding up. for the price of some springs i could get matrix coilovers. this is just an idea, i want to see pics first. has anyone ever had any problems? anyone notice any significant handling improvements?

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. ive seen those, i was wonderin if there were anyt others. i know i didnt clarify but thanks anyways bro

·
Registered
230 Posts
My matrix coilovers are in the mail to me right now. The people who do have the coilovers say they're fine it's just a select few people that don't have them that say they suck. I figure if the average guy put a part on his car that phucked it up, then he would tell everyone he saw not to buy that part. This is not the case with the Matrix Coil's. Run a search in the suspension forum, you'll see that only a select few guys even have the matrix coilovers, the most negative thing I've read about them from a person who has them was that the quality of the kit was not as good as Ground Control. In my searchs I couldn't find one instance of the coilovers phucking someone's Cougar up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts