New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
I think hes trying to get at he had headers put in or bought the car like that and wants stock manifolds to put it back to stock

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Yup, Kyle had his MSDS headers put on about 6 months ago and is asking about having his stock manifolds put back on.

Honestly man, I think it'd cost you the same since the same labor is needed, not worth it in my opinion. You could shop around though and you might get lucky and find a good price like I did for my header install($300).

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
My install was $300 as well. I assume it would cost as much to do the opposite, and then you're trying to sell used headers, you might break even at best. I wouldn't bother going back to the stock manifolds unless I did it myself, or was forced to by selling the car to someone who lived in an area with smog checks.

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
Originally posted by: drumminguy81
wow thats rediculous.. my header install cost me...0$.. though it took me 13 hours of laying on my back... hell if i lived near you id do it for less than 300$ hell id prolly do it for less than 200... oh well..
you a mtx or atx?

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
Originally posted by: drumminguy81
wow thats rediculous.. my header install cost me...0$.. though it took me 13 hours of laying on my back... hell if i lived near you id do it for less than 300$ hell id prolly do it for less than 200... oh well..
werd

< atx represent yo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.