New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to know if you can put a 99 console in a 2000. I want to get rid of my cup spiller and get the good console andI found someone who would trade me. I need to know if the 99 will fit in te 2000. Also, can someone please tell me how to remove the consoles please? Thanks

N8

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
yes they will fit....

for a how to, TeamNECO.Com may have one available for you.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I need to know if you can put a 99 console in a 2000. I want to get rid of my cup spiller and get the good console and i found someone who would trade me.
you are getting a 99 console to get rid of the cup spiller?? my 99 has the cup spiller and i want to get a 2000+ to be rid of it. so...i'm a bit lost as to how getting a 99 console will get rid of the cup spiller? :shrug:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No I have the 99 cup spiller and I am trading someone to get the 2000 console, I just needed to know if my console would fit in hiscar.

N8

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
got it....sorry i misunderstood! where did you find someone who wanted the cup spiller?? i know my 99 has an armrest but that's about the only plus. also, for short people like me, i can't even use my armrest because i have to have my seat up so close :disgust:

as puckpuck said they are interchangeable.....as for how to remove it, i'll look around for you. :biggrin:

edit: here's a thread that may help. puckpuck's post in THIS thread may be what you are looking for. hope this helps!

·
Administrator
24,544 Posts
My 2000 has a cup spiller.

Funny; the week I bought it, it spilled a cup of Root Beer in my driver's seat. Only later did I show up here and was introduced to the technical term, "Cup Spiller".:tongue:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts