New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo i was loking on ebay and found this s200 with the same wing body kit and same color as james had
i wish i could put both of the picutre together but im not skilled like thatProject s2000

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
The Millennium Kit on My cougar was based off of that kit, produced by Veilside.

The auction is funny.... Adult owner, yet a teenager driving it.... Plus he never mentions he has the kit installed, only has a pic of a S2000 which appears not to be the same car.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Adult owned :rofl: Thats almost as good as the old lady that only drove the car to church. I guess he's saying because an adult owns it that they are just too old to possibly be beating on a car.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Or........ his parents legally own it.. then.. he wouldn't be lieing :)

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
uhh yeah, hes got that picture of the modded s2000 just thrown in there with all his normal crappy pictures.

what a tool...

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea i kno in the one pic its got bigger better rims and has a widebody but on the other 10 it doesnt

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
ive seen that one the integra too. james is there copyright laws on copyin veilsides kit or do u just have to get permission. personally i think that kit on that s2000 looks ghey. much improved on the cougars. i love that kit, hey james, christmas is coming, whatcha wanna get me!!!!
(ps did u get the pictures i imed u?)

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Yeah you have to keep the car Above like 5 or 6k before it has any balls what-so-ever.

There's a 240SX running around here with the Millenium... although the kit doesn't have flares. It looks like total ass.... In my opinion, the kit looks the best on the S2k. That explains why the rear is so messed up for the Cougars, because the S2000 has nothing to catch water or mud off the rear wheels, so they just opened up the rear bumper.

That reminds me of something else.... The guy at the local Rice Shop was trying to tell me that there was a 15 pc. widebody for the Cougar called the "king" kit. I called :bs: right in his face. It was great...

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
Originally posted by: IH8CIVX
ive seen that one the integra too. james is there copyright laws on copyin veilsides kit or do u just have to get permission. personally i think that kit on that s2000 looks ghey. much improved on the cougars. i love that kit, hey james, christmas is coming, whatcha wanna get me!!!!
(ps did u get the pictures i imed u?)
The kit came out for the S2000 first. Aerogear got rights to produce it for the Teggy and Coug. You can't 'copyright' a bodykit. A copyright refers to a work like art, prose, text, poetry, song, videorecording, etc.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
thanks for clearing it up. i always wondered about this stuff.

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
You sure can copyright it, unfortunately when it comes to things such as these there are enough
substantial(sp) changes to the design that although simular, wouldn't infringe on copyright.

Would you believe that harley davison has a copyright for the "signature" sound a harley makes?

Also he does mention in the auction that the veilside body kit has been removed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts