New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
8,512 Posts
Registered!

Now I just have to get the Cougar ready... it needs an oil change, and it still has the shavings from the strut bar install at the last Fest in the hatch. It needs a day at the spa or something.

·
See you at CF 2019!
406 Posts
I couldn't register

I'm getting the following on 2 computers, In IE, Firefox & Chrome:
Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --> <configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="Off"/> </system.web> </configuration>
Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --> <configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/> </system.web> </configuration>

I posted the whole error page, in case it's useful to Brad, or in case it tells someone what I've got set wrong on my computers.

·
8,512 Posts
Looks like his whole site is down. I'm guessing it crashed due to the load from all of the CougarFest registrations.

·
8,512 Posts
Looks like the site is back up!

·
Administrator
24,343 Posts
I'm in there. I Still had to say 2.5L V6 :( I hope I'm a liar by then...

·
See you at CF 2019!
406 Posts
Registered gulfcat & NiteCat 2 days ago, but couldn't login to say so until now.

(I've been going straight to the CF page via bookmark, and missed the Security & Data Breach Notification on the forums page.)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts