New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed my oil sender unit for my digital oil pressure gauge. But i couldn't use the the oil port directly under the throttle body. I had to use the one 2 inches to the right. Am i gonna have a problem. They both look identical so i figure it was oil just like the other one. Plus where it was located on the engine i couldn't imagine it be something else. If i am going to have a problem please someone tell me. Oh also i'm having problems with my airfuel guage. I wanted to hook it directly to the o2 sensor. But i'm not sure which wire is the one to tap into. Any info will be appreciated. I have dug through how to's and found some useful info but my questions weren't answered.

Thanks
Maddog

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i tapped that wire and there is nothing going on on my air fuel gauge i have one bar at idle and 2 at full throttle.... Any ideas??

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
wire 35 on the pcm. don't tap into the o2 sensor as that would only be one of the two sensors used for monitoring the a/f ratio.... if at all accurate. mine is just a light show.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.