New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pair of Red Sox tickets for next Saturday night 10/13. They are standing room only. Can anyone tell me what exactly that means or where you will be standing?

Do they put you in a big room with TV's?

Or will it be my turn to hold up the Dunkin' Donuts sign?

I've been to a lot of Red Sox games but have never had these tickets before. Anyone with info would be appreciated.

GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Some day
2,002 Posts
i was hoping the thread was gonna start "i have a pair of red sox tickets that i am looking to sell"

oh well.

there is an area out in right field where you just stand and watch the game. there are of course tv's in the concourse you can watch. also if you want to climb some stairs, you can go up to the Budweiser pavilion and watch from up there, but not at the bar. there are tv's up there too. but if it is cold that day, its gonna be really cold up there.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
There are certain parts around the park where you can stand.
The only place you can't go with general standing room tickets is the Monster standing room area. You have to have specific Monster standing room only tickets to get up there. They check, and stamp you.

Right field is a pretty slick place to watch the game. The Budweiser bar is pretty decent.
I'm pretty sure that the standing room up there isn't ticket specific like the Monster is.

edit: guess not. Looks like right field has special standing room tickets The Official Site of The Boston Red Sox: Tickets: Seating and Pricing Chart
(when I had seats up there, I don't remember anyone checking my ticket like they did for the Monster seats we had, so I assumed anyone could stand at right field roof deck)

Here's some info I found about SRO tickets

For popular sold-out games, there may be "Standing Room Only" tickets available and are usually the cheapest in the stadium. Fans with a ticket labeled "SRO" or "SR" don't have an assigned seat, but are allowed to view the game from the concourse areas behind the grandstand sections.
Fenway Park Seating Chart - Baseball Tickets

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kim,

Thanks for the insight and the long response. I looked at my tickets and they say 3rd BASE PAVILION.

I've been to Fenway countless times and I don't ever recall anyone ever standing just behind 3rd base. Maybe they mean about 150 feet and a few flights up from 3rd base. :mad:

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts