New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HOLY ****

I just ran a GTECH 1/4 mile in 15.11 seconds @ 95 MPH. I trapped a 0-60 in 7.12. The ambient temp outside the vehicle was about 43 degrees. I was also only jetted on a 50 shot. I sprayed through mid first gear, shut off, then sprayed again on the top of second. This is probably the best run I have ever had because the bottle was SOOO warm and had a good bit of PSI going. I layed it in some luke warm water for about 10 minutes before I went out. I really want a bottle warmer now

IM STOKED :banana: I cant wait to see what I run on a 75 shot

·
Registered
230 Posts
RE:HOLY ****

That's slow. You suck.

·
Registered
429 Posts
RE: HOLY ****

Nice run George.

·
Registered
314 Posts

good job George....... Maybe now you could beat Adam at the Track!!!!!

·
Registered
180 Posts

I found a spot to lay down some 0-60s the other night, but the road was a little wet and I suck at launching the MTX so the best I could put down was 8.11, but I am still running my CELs and the intake/pro flow is really the only mod I have. So I was encouraged... don't forget what the book siad though, George - run both ways and average! That's what even the car mags do. I've had to fight the urge to run test downhill... ;)

·
Registered
192 Posts

thats pretty darn good for an atx coug george...congrats!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Originally posted by: DreamNforSpeed
I found a spot to lay down some 0-60s the other night, but the road was a little wet and I suck at launching the MTX so the best I could put down was 8.11, but I am still running my CELs and the intake/pro flow is really the only mod I have. So I was encouraged... don't forget what the book siad though, George - run both ways and average! That's what even the car mags do. I've had to fight the urge to run test downhill... ;)
yeah i definatly would have, but the road was completely flat, no elevation changes. Next time I run im gonna swap in a 65 jet and take out my system. Im hoping for a high 14. We'll find out Saturday night :)

·
Registered
230 Posts

Can we put the G-TECH in my car to see what I run?

·
Registered
230 Posts

I bet I can win NA for NA George.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Originally posted by: SamuraiCougar
I bet I can win NA for NA George.
your on! lets go 5 buks..... i need some gas money :cover: you can bet your ass im taking my system and all my stuff out :rofl:

·
Registered
192 Posts

if only you could drive it without you in there....you fatazz neco member :rolleyes:

:kiss: i love you george!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

someone owes me 5 bones :tongue:

ok so we both did about three runs and here are the times

Garland:

1/4 : 16.21 @ 85 mph 0-60: 8.4
1/4 : 16.14 @ 89 mph? 0-60: 8.1

He had an excellent launch that threw me back pretty good, he also lost a little traction from the line.

Me:

NA- 1/4: 16.2 something @ 86mph 0-60: 8.5

Nitrous- 1/4 15.19 @ 95.5 mph

Final Nitrous Run- 1/4: 15.1 @ 96mph 0-60: 6.7

Or run against each other I had a good bit of torque steer spraying down low. I still retained the 50 shot of Zex, however this time I kept the bottle consistently warm throughout, and I had a full bottle pressure.

Unforetunaly video cam went dead. But we'll probably get some vids on wednesday .

·
Registered
230 Posts

It was a good time. And we didn't officially bet man. Lol!

·
Registered
2,637 Posts

someone owes me 5 bones
i believe someone still owes me 15 bucks!!!! haha

·
Registered
429 Posts
George, Have you ran with the 75 shot yet?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts