New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My rear hatch doesn't always stay open. I have a roush wing on it. I figured maybe the wing was too heavy for it. Sometimes when i open it, it sounds like there is water inside of it. The latch doesn't always open right either, but i went through some archived messages and found that problem. Any info would be helpful.

·
Registered
388 Posts
were you wingless, then had the wing put on? If whoever put the wing on didn't seal the holes in the trunk, that could be where the water is coming from.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
As long as we are on this topic... With my wing on the back, my trunk repeatedly closes on me. There's nothing better than getting a heavy metal object dropped on your head every time you go in the trunk! Does anyone know where I could get some cylinders that are more resistant (heavier duty)?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NO i don't have personalized plates. Ya i was wingless and im not sure if he sealed the holes or not. Ill have to talk to my mechanic about it. That is exactly my problem. It closes on me everytime i open it, then it doens't always open, but i think that is just the springs in the latch

1 - 6 of 6 Posts