New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I have brought a cougar emblem that must replace my original trunk ford emblem.
Now I would like to know how to remove the Ford emblem without making scratches. If possible give me step by step info.
Thank you so much in advance
CougarJake

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
soak it down with some warm water really well . . . then if you want you can use a blow drier to heat up and loosen the double sided tape on it . . . then use some fishing line or dental floss and get it under there . . . using sort of like a saw motion (up and down / back and forth) get under it and cut through that tape stuff holding it on . . . then pop it off . . . use some goo gone to get the rest of the crap off . . . then maybe some rubbing compound and wax so it is all smooth to put your cougar emblem on! good luck :thumbsup:

-Josh

·
Registered
656 Posts
I don't know Cougarlife....I think maybe you should ask cougarXR7 if you can post this. Hell, maybe even ask him if you can take a piss.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.