New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
k i have the dragon z front, wings west sides, i need help on a rear bumper, its black and i was thinkin no limit cuz it looks good in black, help plz thnx

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
good luck finding a no limit rear floating around without paying through the rear.

You can go with a WW rear, Street weapon wouldn't be that bad, but I'd take the Kaminari over the SW.

Razzi rear may not look bad either.

EDIT: ACTUALLY, I think the Kaminari would look sweet, and that combo's not prevelant

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Originally posted by: hamill
good luck finding a no limit rear floating around without paying through the rear.
ah hah! Dan made a funny! :rofl: paying through the rear FOR a rear! ooh thats awesome :rofl:

i'm probably going to do what you suggested and go with the Kaminari rear - but i'm going to spice it up a bit with some fancy bodywork :)

which brings me to my main point- if you are unsure about cougar rears - maybe you should look at rear bumpers from OTHER cars.
any compitant bodyshop will be able to cut, fit and mold a back bumper onto the cougar :) - just look at streetconcepts.com's work... they are doing some weird cougar with a veilside celica rear :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts