New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Group Buy CF Healiners

Topshop is doing another GB. This Group Buy is for the Carbon Fiber Headliner without sunroof. This product is excellent in fitment, and it totally replaces your stock headliner. The normal price for this product is $400 + $70 for shipping. On this Group Buy the price is $300 + $70 for shipping. The rules for this is that its only for people in the USA and also for 10 people and no more than 10 people. All 10 orders must be paid before any headliners go out. When it comes time to ship, we will ship them in the way we recieve the payments, so the sooner you pay the faster you get this part. This group buy starts today 5/9/05 and will last to 11:59 p.m. 5/24/05 Central Time. All payments must be recieved by the ending date if payments are reiceved before the parts will go out sooner.

PS IF YOU HAVE A MOONROOF ADD $30 SO ALL WITH MOONROOFS YOUR TOTAL IS $400

Woody

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

Pictures are not of the cougar headliners but from a diff model but they are to show the quality you should be expecting and thats only top shop quality.

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
RE:Group Buy CF Headliners

Same here man, if you did it with a sunroof I'd be all over it.

E1

·
Registered
1,564 Posts

ditto on the sunroof..also north of the border so that counts me out 2x.

I see a trend..maybe a GB on sunroof headliners makes sense?

·
Registered
360 Posts

I've wanted this since I first saw it, but I also have a moonroof. Lets get the headliner with the moonroof going and you could sell a bunch of those! Just a thought, I mean there are already a few of us posted here!! PLEASE DO THE HEADLINER WITH THE MOONROOF!!:bowdown:

·
Registered
838 Posts

i'm all over this one. Need some new interior stuff for shows this summer. Send me a pm i have some questions on the twill and about getting some of my interior dash pieces wrapped!

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Does that come with a piece for the sunroof, as well, or just the headliner itself?

Lemme know, and I'll make arrangements... ;)

E1

·
Registered
360 Posts
Awesome!! I'd imagine since you haven't sold them before with the moonroof/sunroof, that you don't have a mold for that piece. How long will it take to get this if I get in on the gb?? I would love the top!! Also, when do we need the money in? I want in for sure!:thumbsup:

784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Topshop is doing another GB. This Group Buy is for the Carbon Fiber Headliner without sunroof. This product is excellent in fitment, and it totally replaces your stock headliner. The normal price for this product is $400 + $70 for shipping. On this Group Buy the price is $300 + $70 for shipping. The rules for this is that its only for people in the USA and also for 10 people and no more than 10 people. All 10 orders must be paid before any headliners go out. When it comes time to ship, we will ship them in the way we recieve the payments, so the sooner you pay the faster you get this part. This group buy starts today 5/9/05 and will last to 11:59 p.m. 5/24/05 Central Time. All payments must be recieved by the ending date if payments are reiceved before the parts will go out sooner.

PS IF YOU HAVE A MOONROOF ADD $30 SO ALL WITH MOONROOFS YOUR TOTAL IS $400

Woody

1.) cvsmightymouse24 - Owes $370 (without sunroof)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The moonroof board comes along with the headliner

And well on shipment As soon as we can get all 10 paid the sooner they go out so if all 10 people paid tonight we would start working our a$$e$ to get them done and it goes by the way we recieve your payment so if cvmighty mouse pays today he will be on the list first to recieve the part.

·
Registered
371 Posts
You can count me in. As long as I can get the headliner with the moonroof in the red carbon fiber. How much extra will that be? Let me know and I will send payment out in the next few days as soon as I get my paycheck.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.