New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I've been on a speed kick lately but bare with me, so what if I'm a little excited about my first and new car.. I'm sure you were there once. hehe

Well anyway I want you to rate the cougar on the following things. These things are comparing to other cars in the same price range as used. (6-12k)

Speed: 1-10
Overall Feel: 1-10
How it drives: 1-10
Look: 1-10 (personally I give it a 10 :hitit: )
Chick Magnet: 1-10 (sorry had to...) :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
As far as a used car in the same price range, there aren't many cars that I would rather have than the Cougar. If I could go back and buy it brand new again, maybe I would have chosen something a bit faster - but for what you can get them for used... There isn't much in the price range that beats it. My ratings reflect your statement of "These things are comparing to other cars in the same price range (6-12K).

Speed - 6
Overall Feel - 8
How it Drives - 8
Look - 9
Chick Magnet - 10 with mods

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Speed: 4
Overall Feel: 5
How it drives: 6
Look: 7
Chick Magnet: 99 (but then again....it's more the driver then the car)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just gonna pop in here and ask: Which cars that are in the same price range are better in most of the catagories?

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Speed - 7ish
Overall Feel - 8.5
How it Drives - 8
Look - 10 with mods
Chick Magnet - 10 with mods ( i love sitting in traffic)

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Speed: 6 . . . but its all relative . . . you can get a used 87 corvette for that price
Overall feel: 8
How it drives: 9
Look: 10
Chick Magnet: 7 . . . all the chicks at my school see the cougar symbol and think its a jag . . . haha

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
well, i have the slowest ass coug in the world: stock I4 ATX, so considering that:

speed:2
overall feel: 7
how it drives: 7
look:9
chick magnet: 10 (my current gf loves it to death, and like all the girls i know say its their favorite car out of all the ones their other guy friends have even though its slow as hell.)

and to me, it being a chick magnet has almost as much to do with anything else. i love the laadaies!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts