New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok...i am skipping school today so i can install my ram air kit on my Weapon R intake. I already have a few instructions but any additional ones would be greatly appreciated. I need timely responses, since i am skipping school.
Eric

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
How do you take out that plastic piece in the wheel well guys....please help, i am on my second set of Band-Aids.
Eric

G

·
its screws in to the fender i think the easy way is to take your wheel off and go from there. after you take out the wheel well, you can see ever thing you need to see. good luck:cool:

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, yeah, i just got the inside off, now i have to remove that pain in the A$$ plastic piece that used to be the intake from the wheel well, it doesn't want to move, thanks, i appreciate all the help i can get, oh and by the way, i would love to buy your Z3's off you, i am looking around for a used set.
Eric

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, i tried a group buy myself, but no such luck, it is against Aerogear's policies, i was shut down by CustomCougars, oh well......I finally got my Ram air done, completion in a little over 3 hours, man, i am a moron.....should have been more like 45 min.
Eric

G

·
dont feel bad clutch- it took me 2 hours just to get a KKM intake MOUNTED lol

the bracket that hooks to the wheel well gave me a **** load of problems. I had to bend it to get it to fit right. lol

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nice nice, i just figured out something while driving, I left my driver's side foglight unplugged, god i don't want to have to do all that again to plug it in.
Eric

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know i know, i did that, i just didn't want to get tools out again, thanks for looking out for me though.
Eric

G

·
What I want to know is; How are you guys getting the "high quality dryerhose" in without shuashing it between the fenderlining and the feder support? Also through the hole to the intake, the tube is bigger than the hole.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I squashed it pretty good going through that little hole, i made sure it still had ample room though, and...it didn't get squashed between the fender and the fender liner. It just fit pretty well. The band-aids
are still on though.
Eric

1 - 13 of 13 Posts