New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Raffle 3 - Corbeau Seat Package

Here is it folks.. a prize package valued at over $1000.00

starts today and ends when all the tickets are gone.. for anyone that is not familiar with Corbeau they are one of the best seat makers ever... these seats and brackets will bolt right up and fit perfectly with all models of the Cougar/Contour

Raffle Number 3

·
Registered
2,064 Posts

I bought 2......
then got this crap

"Contacting PayPal for payment confirmation....

11:33:49 June 14, 2003
This Raffle has been sold out.
If this was an actual transaction please contact us"

What gives?

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

damn raffle broke after 1 ticket was sold... should be working now.. if not then I just have to manually enter them til 225 are sold

·
Registered
3,309 Posts

OMG!! i am definately gonna get in on this raffle. but i gotta wait til next payday (friday) before i can, and i bet with the demand seats have, these things will be gone by the time i come around.

BTW: those are the sweetest seats i've seen.
BTW2: would BOBBY be able to fit in them???? lol

·
is a pop sensation
13,676 Posts

If the winner were to want the leather option, would they be able to pay the cost difference to get it?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts

I'm not questioning you, but how is the package valued at over $1000? On the website you listed, it said MSRP of $349 per seat... Is it because of shipping? Or did I miss something...

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Seats are 350-400 per seat for the regular option seats.... brackets 200.00, shipping 2 huge boxes at like 40 pounds a piece.. 100 easily -- excuse me for being off the mark here by around 100.00

and yes.. the winner may pay the difference if they want the wideboy or leather.

WideBoy Option $100.00 more per seat
Black Leather Option Driver Side Only $450.00 more
Black Leather Option Driver/Passenger $875.00 more

The Legacy is a brand new seat for 2003 and is super comfy and hi-quality

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

I'm sorry but the Legacy is only available in the choice of Black Cloth, Black & Grey cloth or Black Leather

I went with a very neutral seat color selection due to the fact that it will be easier to match for people.. I was afraid that colors may not match the winners car and they would end up selling or taking too long to choose a color or want to see physical samples...

there are many companies that can recover racing seats in your choice of leather or neoprene, they have most seat brands on file and if they don't have that one they send a designer out to trace the pattern..

·
Registered
1,029 Posts

Cool thanks for clearing that up Crispy...

Holy crap... $875 EXTRA for leather?
That must be some incredible leather! Maybe I'm just out of the loop but that seems crazy expensive.

I'll be buying a couple tickets though, thats for sure. Those seats look awesome...

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

BTW -- the raffle program is now fixed... you shouldn't be getting that error message anymore but if you do contact me immediately..

thanks and good luck to all on this awesome prize package..

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts

All the money this time, goes right to the seats i think :)

No deal was struck with Corbeau that i know of... so its just like a big money 'pool' - winner gets the money for the seats :)

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

the majority of the cash is for the seats and shipping... as Matt stated I was unable to score any discounts at all.. the remainder after paypal takes its cut (50 cents on the ticket) will be used twards prototyping a new hood for the Cougar.. thinking the Cougar S in Fiberglass or CF ..

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts

wow... isn't that ironic... i was actually going to bring my current stock hood down to my good ol friends at the body shop next week, and use some of their tools to MAKE it a 'cougar s' hood... but hell, i might hold off now if there IS one being made of Fiberglass...
I was getting tired of waiting! :)

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts

that's a sweet raffle..... I'm definately gonna buy a few.. My 2 next major purchases for my car were gonna be Body kit, and seats.. I was hoping to win the last one, cuz It would really help me with the Body kit part, and this would be PERFECT.. Is there anyway I can.. *Ahem* PERSUADE YOU.. to pull my number?:naughty:

Anyway.. Where can I find these places that can recover racing seats?

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts

raffle program works good now...

i'm still curious to know WHY it broke the first time through... and forgot to bring the data dumps to work so i could look at them...

btw: pick ticket #46 or 47.... or ELSE :evil:

·
Registered
1,869 Posts

YAY :banana:

I just bought 2 tickets too

My fingers are crossed and I'll even say a prayer for winning these. They will pretty much finisih my interior!! and I love the Black & Grey option!!!! good pic of color crispy

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.